Virginia Beach Motor Vehicle Accident Attorney
Protecting the Rights of the Injured in Norfolk
Any car, motorcycle, or truck accident can be a very traumatic event. When injuries to drivers and passengers go beyond small cuts and bruises — and they often turn out to be more serious than people involved initially believe — it is very important to get an experienced, trustworthy lawyer involved quickly to protect your rights.
The auto insurance companies we all depend on for compensation after a motor vehicle accident are focused on their own profits. They may distort the issue of fault for your car wreck, deny your claim and coverage altogether, or try to settle your claim for far less than it is worth. Our Virginia Beach motor vehicle accident attorney has helped injured clients on the road to recovery for more than 20 years and can help you file a personal injury claim. This may be a stressful time for you, but we can help you lighten the burden.
Targeting Maximum Compensation for Your Injuries and Losses
When you contact our firm, you can work with a Virginia Beach car accident attorney who understands insurers' tactics and holds them accountable, working tenaciously to help you get compensation for:
- All quality medical care you may need immediately and for the long term, for injuries ranging from a bad sprain or whiplash injury to a major spinal injury or traumatic brain injury
- Replacement of lost wages if you cannot work after your crash
- Repair or replacement costs for your vehicle
- Other damages available under your policy and Virginia laws governing personal injury and wrongful death lawsuits
Act Quickly to Protect Your Rights and Future
Our experience and capabilities extend across the spectrum of Virginia motor vehicle accidents, including:
- Car accidents on highways in the area stretching from Hampton, Newport News, Norfolk to Suffolk and points between, including the Virginia Beach Expressway (I-264), I-64, and U.S. and state highways such as 615, 149, 279, 60 and 13
- Commercial truck accidents and motorcycle accidents that frequently cause severe injuries due to the disparity in size and weight between the vehicles
- Accidents caused by drunk driving, distracted driving, and other acts of serious negligence
- Passenger claims and claims arising from pedestrian or bicycle accidents
Put a Respected Negotiator and Trial Lawyer on Your Case
We want you to get legal counsel you can trust — and a lawyer willing and able to take your case all the way through trial if necessary to obtain justice for you and your family. We offer a free consultation, and you will pay nothing unless we take your case and win compensation for you.
Don’t wait to seek the justice you deserve. Call our Virginia Beach motor vehicle accident attorney at (757) 474-0089. We also serve clients in Chesapeake, Hampton, Newport News, Suffolk, and Portsmouth.
Over 20+ Years of Experience
Our lead attorney has over two decades of experience helping clients throughout Hampton Roads.
Reserve JAG Officer & Former Prosecutor
Attorney Hallauer's unique experience as a JAG Officer and Prosecutor offers a strategic advantage to his clients.
As gratitude for their service, we offer discounts to all military members, dependents, and veterans.
Your initial consultation is always free and confidential.